Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy good morning quotes

Sometimes just a thought about you can light up my morning and then I just cannot stop smiling. I am happy beyond understanding and my whole day is happier than any other ordinary day.
~ Tom Schedar
Happy good morning quotes
Happy good morning quotes
There is always a temptation to think about yesterday and become sad today and there is also opportunity to worry about tomorrow. But I have made up my mind to live for today and be as happy as I can be.
~ Danny Com

I feel loved, I am blessed. I have a roof over my head to shelter me and I have a comfortable bed on which I slept all night. I have a good family and friends who love me. Nothing can stop me from being happy this morning.
~ Lima Chorea

Happiness is different to different people. To some it may mean love, to others money, some others may find it in family and food. You just need to know what is your happiness and then go for it.
~ Jenna Atkins

My heart is set on happiness and I will not turn away. It is a feeling that I just cannot let go because happiness is a part of me. I don't need to call it, it just resides within me.
~ Benny Ion

I was about to droop and become sad but then the sweet chirping from the birds made me cheerful. I was about to give in to unhappiness but the big bright sun just put a smile on my face. Happy morning to you!
~ Kong Lord

Staying happy is a choice that each one of us make. There will always be problems and unhappiness around but the ultimate choice is with us. Make the happy choice this morning.
~ Rory Velvet

Next Page: Good Morning prayer Quotes

How to stay happy every morning?
This may not be the simplest of things because the fight is not out of us but within us. We need to play this with our minds and ensure that we get this right each and every day. It may seem easy but its not, especially if you are going through a traumatic experience.
But otherwise, it is easier. You just need to refocus from the bad to the good. Why must you do that? Well, the results are worth working for. These refocused thoughts will lead to a better and happier you. A happy life is a well spent life and you must try it not only for yourself but for others too. Because when you are happy, you have a better chance of making someone else happy.
Wish you a happy morning!

Next Page: Good morning happiness quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment