Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 21, 2013

Romantic good morning messages

I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes.
Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside.
Then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling.
Lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning.
~ Ronald Jane
Romantic good morning messages

You are the reason why happiness meets me every morning.
When I wake up a thought of you pops up without a warning.
Then you are always on my mind from morning until night.
Get up my love my heart says your day is going to be alright.
~ Weiss Strong

This morning I sent the sweetest voice of birds to wake you.
I sent the warmth of this morning to reach your heart too.
I'm doing it because you are the loveliest person I have met.
I love you and you are someone my heart will never forget.
~ Sharlene Twain

To my heart, times make no difference whether dawn or night.
My love for you is burning at all times like the sun so bright.
Every dream about you has made my heart more caring.
That is why I wish you a lovely good morning.
~ Marina Jet

Morning is the best time to remember how lucky I am.
You are my prized love, like an Oscar or a grand slam.
I remember the days when I was single, now we are two.
I cannot count the number of reason why I love you.
~ Scarlet Nervy

The first best thing that happened to me was when I met you. The second best was when one of us proposed and we fell in love. The third is to keep you forever. Good Morning Love! Have a great day!
~ Author

I woke up this morning thinking of the smiles and laughter and all the happiness that we have experienced, all I want to say is I love you very much. Good Morning sweet heart!
~ Known to me

So many people submit their quotes and messages, please comment and post yours or at least like our page.

Next Page: Love messages in the morning for your love

No comments:

Post a Comment