Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Good Christmas Quotes

Here are some good Christmas quotes for 2013. Have fun reading.

This year I want to tell Santa about you. I will ask him to forward all my gifts to you because you have been the kindest friend to me. Have a Merry Christmas!
~ Jessica Gray
Good Christmas Quotes
Good Christmas Quotes
It is really very cold outside but it does not matter on Christmas because I have friends, family and all I need to keep my heart warm.
~ Anna Blithe

I remember the times when
I was a child and my parents used to decorate the house so beautifully. I always loved Christmas and still anticipate it months in advance. : )
~ Mary Ray

There is a lot of things to do before Christmas.. But I don't mind it because Christmas has given me so many beautiful memories that I will cherish all my life.
~ Jeanette rhyme

The joy of Christmas is in sharing love and kindness with those who do not have it. This Christmas, don't just show love to near and dear ones but go further and be kind to the less fortunate and the needy.
~ Rhonda May

This is a season of perfect love. It is the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. There is something about babies that really brings a warm fuzzy feeling within our hearts that is worth sharing.
~ Umber Winters

Christmas is not all about the shopping, buying and selling. It is much more deeper than that. Christmas is about the love, kindness and joy that we need to share with others.
~ Oswald Voice

No matter how many wars and other problems the world may face. As long as we have Christmas every year I know in my heart that there is still a lot of hope for the world.
~ Louisa Streets

Christmas is a time for happiness and giving. I pray that the Lord God almighty may bless you with both these life giving qualities.
~ Lebanon Gold

You know what the best thing is about Christmas? Whether you like it or not, you will always be reminded about it. It is a holiday, a day of joy and cheer. Spread the Christmas cheer.
~ Jacob Sumter

I have learnt that Christmas is not just a season for me and my family. I like to go beyond myself and help donate to charities and bring a smile to faces that have no reason to smile.
~ Monica Peters

Decorations to be put up, Christmas tree to be set up, getting gifts and so much more. I love Christmas, but even in all these things I always remember the real reason behind it. You should too.
~ Wolston Lobo

 Next Page: Good Morning Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment