Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 30, 2013

Good friends quotes

We have so much fun when we are together. We laugh, crack our own jokes and yet what I value more than these is the fact that you are a faithful friend.
~ Carlton Chaise
Good friends quotes
I can go through all those troubles in life. I can fight all those enemies that I have made in life and can wade through all the trials. All I need is one good loyal friend.
~ Joshua Seth

In this world it is not very easy to find the perfect human who we can call a friend. They somehow have an annoying habit or fault. Blessed are you if you have someone who is simply perfect.
~ Kay Chang

Good friends are those that
don't back out no matter what. They are not there just for the good times. They are like a shadow which pursues you no matter what the situation looks like.
~ Max Strong

I am the type of friend who will never come fiddle with you unless you are going in the wrong direction.
~ Jacob Aisle

A friend like you is one in a million. A rare gem and I am so happy that I have found you. You have given me all the things that I have always wanted.
~ Willy Barnes

I am a friend who will look over your little mistakes and wrong doings. I will correct you, yes... but not hold it against you.
~ Vlad Ion

Unlike what many think, you don't need a hundred so called "friends" who are just acquaintances. What you do need is a friend who understands you and is there for you.
~ Allie Zed

My friend is like a replica of me. We share the same passions, hobbies and we even like the same type of people. That's what makes this friend so special to me.
~ Marge Wayne

Having a friend does not take much effort but being a friend is something that requires dedication. Find someone who you can invest your friendship in.
~ Emma Deans

When life seems to be dying away
and there are no passions left, a friend can be that companion who shines like a bright sun in the darkness.
~ Barbara Jose

What is a cheaper alternative to speaking to a psychiatrist or counselor? Having an honest friend of course.
~ Robert Law

There are the kind of friends whom I tell please leave me by myself. They leave me but are always close by. I like those kind of pals.
~ Redden Trent

Don't let a true friend go no matter what. If they have a single annoying habit, stay patient. There are thousands of people who are searching yet cannot find someone they can call their own.
~ Anastasia Slaw

Next Page: Happy 2014 quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment