Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Cute good morning quotes

You are my morning sunlight. You are the sweet sound of the sparrow bird. You are my refreshment like a cup of coffee and you mean everything to me.
~ Shamming Jack
good morning sayings and quotations
Cute good morning quotes

The breeze hits my face in the morning and I think about you. Love is like that breeze because I cannot really see what hits me but I can only feel the cool sensation that makes me feel so good.
~ Rhonda Vern

I begin my day looking at your face by my pillow and
end my night the same way.
I want you by my side every time, no matter the hour or time of day.
~ Jack Mercy

You are the love that I used to search for every morning. You have brought so much happiness into my life. I love you so much more than I have ever loved. You are the best I ever had.
~ Stanley Jose

Love needs a new start every now and then. We tend to do things monotonously without realizing the value of the one we have with us. Relationships need refreshment and a new start like the start of an early new morning.
~ Corneille Fanny


I found you and I found love. You came into my life like a new dream and I will never let you go because you are the most precious thing I have.
~ Bond Shekel

Every time I think about you my heart beats faster and my mind races. You fill my heart with excitement like I have never felt before. I cherish every moment spent with you.
~ Deena Lowe

No matter how many times we may get into an argument, I want you to know that deep within I still love you. You are my favorite part of life and there is nothing better than you.
~ York Mine

Even if we mess up and fight over and over again I will still be loving you like I did the first time. When the night is dark and things don't go our way, we will try to make begin love again like a new morning.
~ Mary Armstrong

Next Page: Sweet Good Morning Quotes
Return to home page: Good Morning Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment