Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Morning quotes for Boyfriend

Every morning when I wake up, you are the first thought in my head. I need you like hot coffee in the morning. Thinking about you excites me like nothing else in this world and I feel so vibrant in the morning.
~ Craig Leno

Morning is the time to be thankful for all the people in our lives. I am thankful to God that he blessed me with a person like you. You are the sweetest person I have ever met.
~ Vent Olson
Good Morning quotes for Boyfriend from girlfriend
Good Morning quotes for Boyfriend
A little bird was chirping by my
window and I said to the birdie. "Go give greetings to the one I deeply care for. Let him know that he is precious in my eyes."
~ Jessica Torrent

With the ring of the alarm clock, I arose from my bed. Even before I could think of anything you were there knocking on the door of my heart.
~ Christi Love

You have made my life so very beautiful. My mornings have turned into a happy beginning and my nights end with you etched in my heart.
~ Anne Nathan

Like the morning sun which never forgets to shine and like the alarm clock which never forgets to wake me up, I send these messages to you to let you know that you are truly precious in my eyes and I love you.
~ Ida Lowe

Even though you were not with me, I went to sleep in peace. That's because I was sure you would appear in my dreams. I woke up this morning without you but I was happy. That's because I know you are not just a dream but a true reality.
~ Alma Pet

Each day that passes by I tend to love you more. These feelings are so real and lovely, they keep building up more. I cannot help but love you, you are the sweetest thing. I don't feel like waking up in the morning, because you are my sweetest dream.
~ Maria Dawson

Next Page: Best of love Good Morning Quotes

How to keep your boyfriend for longer?
Many relationships break and its hard for people to get back happily. There are other relationships which simply loose all interest and start to feel boring. Here are tips which will help in making through in a relationship and keeping it for the longest time possible.

1. Not too fast:
If you do everything fast, then there is nothing left. Most boys run away because they already know what they are getting. Make sure that you are not giving it all in a short time and then there is nothing left.

2. Surprises:
Everyone likes surprises and excitement. It is always a happy time when there are pleasant surprises. People in general like that. every once in a while remember to give him some kind of a surprise which will make him go "Aww"

3. Break the routine:
If you are sending Good Morning messages every morning then maybe you are doing it wrong. After a while he will not even be bothered about your messages. Make sure that you don't make yourself predictable. Keep variety going up for you and everything will be alright.

Have a lovely morning!

Next Page: Top Love Quotes 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment