Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 30, 2013

Good Morning love messages

Morning is such a wonderful time to say what my heart feels.
Every time I think of you, my heart leaps and I get a little thrill.
I don't know when it all started, someone stole my heart but how?
Let me send this good morning message and ask the robber now.
~ Sarah Gomez
Good Morning love messages for him and them

A sip of morning tea will make you feel good.
The chirping  birds will soothe your mind as they should.
Lovely breeze from the mountains will calm you down.
And the entire morning you will have a smile, no frown.
~ Amber Luis

This morning I wish you
many occasions where people make you laugh. Times when you stare a the sky and think how blessed you are. Most of all I wish you a happy good morning.
~ Jessica MC Hammer

From the start of the sunrise until the time when it sets,
You are on my mind and this you should not forget,
Your problems I will punch away, sadness I will shove.
You are my darling for whom my heart overflows with love.
~ Angie Rogers

Many have heard me whisper and some have heard me shout.
As I confess my love for someone, morning all throughout.
The sun has heard me saying it and the birds have heard me too.
That every morning and everyday, I truly & deeply love you.
~ Omar Dallas


Sometimes I think about your smile and its feels bright and sunny.
Then I think about your face and its feels sweet as honey.
Thinking about you my heart skips a beat without a warning.
Loving you is like a new beginning, like the early morning.
~ Craig Lopez

Across the distances like the moon and the sun,
through the night to meet you by morning I will run.
Because the day I met you, I was totally stunned.
I cannot wait for the day when you and I become one.
~ Esther Mathis

As I looked outside the window, I thought about you.
Our friendship is precious to me, strong bonded by glue.
We used to play fun games and go for exciting parties.
We would dress up well and act like smarties.
I miss those days and look up to see you in future,
every moment spent with you has made me more richer.
~ Don Kant

Next Page: Wonderful text messages for the morning

How does sending love messages help?
Sending these every morning would definitely create a connection. When something happens habitually to a person, they wait for more of it. If they do not get it, they crave for it. Doing something sweet for someone on a regular basis will have the same effect. It builds a habit and it creates a good connection. Overdoing it of course can hurt but doing it in the right number of intervals is a good thing.
You can always take

Next Page: Sweet and really good love messages

No comments:

Post a Comment